Help Transform a Life Today
Together, we can ensure that every child who enters the O-School’s yellow door has the tools they need to achieve social, emotional and academic success. Your generosity helps the O-School bridge the gap between the cost of tuition and the cost to serve our students, and it allows the School to enrich its programs in important ways, such as:
- Expanding our educational and therapeutic programs
- Recruiting and retaining the finest faculty, therapists and mentors
- Providing financial assistance to students in need
Contributions by Check Should be made to:
6245 S. Ingleside Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
For more information, or to speak with someone directly, please contact Tim Hammerly, Director of Development, at email@example.com or at 773.420.2895.
Planned and Strategic Giving for Individuals
Are you looking for creative ways to maximize your impact and achieve your philanthropic goals? The O-School can provide you with flexible giving options that make it easy for you to invest in its programs and students, often with important tax benefits for you and your family.
The O-School’s team will work with you and your professional advisors to identify the proper giving opportunity. These can include:
- Gifts via Donor Advised Funds
- Donating Stocks or Other Appreciated Securities
- Making a bequest to the O-School by will
- Establishing a charitable trust
- Making the O-School the beneficiary of a life insurance policy
For more information on how these gifts might work for you or to receive sample bequest language for making a planned gift to the O-School, please contact Tim Hammerly, Director of Development, at 773.420.2895 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundations and Corporations
Throughout the O-School’s history, corporations and foundations have proven to be critical partners in its mission to provide a safe haven and a path to hope. Its partners have helped grow programs, develop unique curriculums, and reduce the School’s costs through volunteer and in-kind donations.
If you are interested in partnering with the O-School, its experienced development staff will work with you and your program officers to:
- Identify high-impact projects and funding opportunities
- Develop employee engagement or volunteer opportunities
- Receive continuous updates
- Discuss appropriate recognition of your generosity and commitment
For more information, please contact Tim Hammerly, Director of Development, at
email@example.com or at 773.420.2895.